Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Outdoors #2: Gigging and Frog Feeds.



Recently, I had some time to myself and decided to go camping and hunting.  My plan was to hunt and fish for my food while away from "civilization" for a few days without our usual camping necessities. What follows is a documented conglomeration of fire starting, gigging for frogs, cleaning and cooking frogs, and building a hunting blind.

This was my original gigging stick.  It was beast; however not real effective.


This is gigging stick #2: Modified after a few slippery frogs found their way back into the pond after being stuck.

Cleaning a Frog.  I don't think it was completely dead (partially dead?) when I started cutting it up so watch at your own discretion!




Ever seen frog legs get fried?  Neither had I.  You won't be that impressed.


This is me after eating most (or some) of the frog legs.  I'll let the video leave an impression.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT are you listening to? This is the grossest thing you've ever done. What HAPPENS to you when I leave town? Did you wash your hands when you were done? Ew ew ew.

    ReplyDelete